Health & Safety
Working When Seated
Studies have found direct links between obesity, heart disease, diabetes, stroke and high blood pressure and sitting for long periods of time – so what can we do to stay healthy when sitting at work?
This short off the shelf elearning module helps your employees to better understand why they should sit less and move more whilst at work. Using a unique animated style, meaningful interactions and bright colours, this bite-size training helps your learners to keep their own health front of mind every single day and keeps them active and moving.
Check out the module
Under 10 Minutes
the entire catalogue
Members of our #ThriveTribe
The Important Stuff
- Microlearning modules captivate short attention spans and help teams learn more
- Price per user? Nope. You pay for the module, not how many of your staff use it
- Rich-media, meaningful interactions and modern content keep learners interested
- Take only what you need - if you just need one module, it’s all yours. We’ll never sell you more than you need
- Ongoing training - suggested resources provide further learning opportunities
- Great for upskilling employees, but works extremely well as refresher training too!
Learners who take this 'Working When Seated' off the shelf elearning module will learn:
- The best ways to avoid being sedentary at work, with ideas and tips for how to be more active
- How to maintain good posture to avoid injury as well as useful stretches to maintain blood flow throughout the day
- How to safely use monitors and set up desks properly to avoid RSI, eye strain and other injuries
- Common injuries as a result of working at a desk and how to avoid them
All our off the shelf elearning modules are available on an annual subscription basis. We don’t price per user either; you’re paying for the module, not how many people will use it.
Below you’ll find our three ways to pay – flexible, just the way you like it.
We don’t really like restricting you or selling you stuff you don’t need. So, if you want just one module, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
Unlimited modules, unlimited users
Love our content and want access to everything? Great news! You can subscribe annually to all our microlearning for just £5,000. No limit to users or course usage.
Pick ‘N’ Mix
Like some of the leadership modules, but want to add in some management ones too? No problem – pick exactly which training courses you need. No more subscribing to whole catalogues when you only need a few modules. Select as many of our courses as you like and just pay our single module price for each module included.
Does the number of people undertaking this module affect its price?
No. We believe you are paying for a product, not how many people are using it. Be it 10 or 10,000 learners – you pay the same annual costs.
How current is your elearning content?
We’re always iteratively improving our modules and doing our best to be bug free and up-to-date with any new legislation amends! Don’t worry – we’ll let you know when an updated version of your course is available.
Is any support offered with these elearning modules?
Of course! All of our modules come with a warranty which spans your entire subscription. This includes bug fixes, regular updates to content for legislation changes, accuracy or to just generally improve the modules.
What file formats will this module be provided in?
All modules are available in SCORM format.
Will this module work on mobile devices and tablets?
Yes! Our elearning content is built with your learners in mind; we understand that not everyone is able to sit at a desk to undertake learning. Unfortunately, most responsive authoring tools can turn learning content into a never ending scrolling nightmare, so we’ve done it differently.
Using our in-house authoring tool, Lucid, our learning offers a clean and intuitive user interface and provides learners with well-structured learning experiences which are consistent across all devices. Our training makes the most of the screen space available and doesn’t bombard your employees with information or relentless scrolling.
Learner Experience Report
This impartial report examines data from over 1000 learners to better understand their wants, needs and expectations. It also explores what you can do to better meet those needs through actionable takeaways and genuine industry insights!
A must for anyone looking to get to grips with their learners in 2019!