Equality & Diversity
What is Equality and Diversity
Protecting human rights at work is critical. This short training helps your learners to consider the impacts of poor equality and diversity using scenario-led learning and more.
Providing impactful statistics, real-life scenarios, animation and modern design approaches, this equality and diversity off the shelf elearning module helps your employees to better understand core areas of equality and diversity and how to provide equal opportunities to everyone within the workplace.
Check out the module
Under 10 Minutes
the entire catalogue
Members of our #ThriveTribe
The Important Stuff
- Short, compelling elearning content keeps learners interested and engaged
- Price per user? Nope. You pay for the module, not how many of your staff use it
- Hard-hitting facts, real-life examples and high-end visuals engage learners and keep them connected
- Take only what you need - if you just need one module, it’s all yours. We’ll never sell you more than you need.
- Ongoing training - suggested resources provide further learning opportunities
- Great for upskilling employees, but works extremely well as refresher training too!
Learners who take this 'What is Equality and Diversity' off the shelf elearning module will learn:
- What is equality and diversity in a workplace context
- The impact a lack of E&D and equal opportunities can have on individuals and the overall business
- Key ways to be conscious of equality and the benefits to the business in doing so
- Why it’s important to create an equal playing field for everyone at work and how best to accommodate their needs
All our off the shelf elearning modules are available on an annual subscription basis. We don’t price per user either; you’re paying for the module, not how many people will use it.
You’ve got three pricing choices, flexible and depending on what you need.
We don’t really like restricting you or selling you stuff you don’t need. So, if you want just one module, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
Unlimited modules, unlimited users
Love our content and want access to everything? Great news! You can subscribe annually to all our microlearning for just £5,000. No limit to users or course usage.
Pick ‘N’ Mix
Tired of subscribing to loads of content that you just don’t need. With Thrive, you can simply just select any of the modules you need; no more subscribing to stuff you don’t want. Choose your off the shelf elearning courses and just pay our single module price for each module included.
Does the number of people undertaking this module affect its price?
No. We believe you are paying for a product, not how many people are using it. Be it 10 or 10,000 learners – you pay the same annual costs.
How current is your elearning content?
We’re always iteratively improving our modules and doing our best to be bug free and up-to-date with any new legislation amends! Don’t worry – we’ll let you know when an updated version of your course is available.
Is any support offered with these elearning modules?
Of course! All of our modules come with a warranty which spans your entire subscription. This includes bug fixes, regular updates to content for legislation changes, accuracy or to just generally improve the modules.
What file formats will this module be provided in?
All modules are available in SCORM format.
Will this module work on mobile devices and tablets?
Yes! Our elearning content is built with your learners in mind; we understand that not everyone is able to sit at a desk to undertake learning. Unfortunately, most responsive authoring tools can turn learning content into a never ending scrolling nightmare, so we’ve done it differently.
Using our in-house authoring tool, Lucid, our learning offers a clean and intuitive user interface and provides learners with well-structured learning experiences which are consistent across all devices. Our training makes the most of the screen space available and doesn’t bombard your employees with information or relentless scrolling.
Learner Experience Report
This impartial report examines data from over 1000 learners to better understand their wants, needs and expectations. It also explores what you can do to better meet those needs through actionable takeaways and genuine industry insights!
A must for anyone looking to get to grips with their learners in 2019!