Health & Safety
In the UK, over 500,000 employees suffer from work-related musculoskeletal disorders every single year – with over 20% of them caused by improper lifting and poor manual handling techniques.
Our off the shelf elearning module shows learners how to keep themselves and others safe in the workplace by executing proper lifting and moving techniques. Employees will learn how to safely manoeuvre loads to avoid injury, pain and disorders, as well as better understand common injuries which occur as a result of poor approaches.
Check out the module
Under 10 Minutes
the entire catalogue
Members of our #ThriveTribe
The Important Stuff
- Concise training maximises on short attention spans and helps teams learn more
- Price per user? Nope. You pay for the module, not how many of your staff use it
- Intro videos, animation and rich, meaningful interactions drive maximum engagement from learners
- Only buy what you want - if you just need one module, it’s all yours. Take what you need, nothing more
- Ongoing training - suggested resources provide further learning opportunities
- Great for upskilling employees, but works extremely well as refresher training too!
Learners who take this 'Manual Handling' off the shelf elearning module will learn:
- How to correctly handle loads to avoid injury, disorders and debilitating pain as a result of poor technique
- How to keep both themselves and others safe from risk in the workplace
- Key things to consider prior to handling any load such as ability and surroundings
- How to safely lift and move heavy loads, including push and pull techniques
All our off the shelf elearning modules are available on an annual subscription basis. We don’t price per user either; you’re paying for the module, not how many people will use it.
You’ve got three pricing choices, flexible and always meeting your needs.
We don’t really like restricting you or selling you stuff you don’t need. So, if you want just one module, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
Unlimited modules, unlimited users
Love our content and want access to everything? Great news! You can subscribe annually to all our microlearning for just £5,000. No limit to users or course usage.
Pick ‘N’ Mix
Like some of the Customer Service modules, but want to add in some Management ones too? Great – with Thrive there’s no subscribing to whole catalogues when you only need a few modules. Simply select any of our courses and just pay our single module price for each module included.
Does the number of people undertaking this module affect its price?
No. We believe you are paying for a product, not how many people are using it. Be it 10 or 10,000 learners – you pay the same annual costs.
How current is your elearning content?
We’re always iteratively improving our modules and doing our best to be bug free and up-to-date with any new legislation amends! Don’t worry – we’ll let you know when an updated version of your course is available.
Is any support offered with these elearning modules?
Of course! All of our modules come with a warranty which spans your entire subscription. This includes bug fixes, regular updates to content for legislation changes, accuracy or to just generally improve the modules.
What file formats will this module be provided in?
All modules are available in SCORM format.
Will this module work on mobile devices and tablets?
Yes! Our elearning content is built with your learners in mind; we understand that not everyone is able to sit at a desk to undertake learning. Unfortunately, most responsive authoring tools can turn learning content into a never ending scrolling nightmare, so we’ve done it differently.
Using our in-house authoring tool, Lucid, our learning offers a clean and intuitive user interface and provides learners with well-structured learning experiences which are consistent across all devices. Our training makes the most of the screen space available and doesn’t bombard your employees with information or relentless scrolling.
Learner Experience Report
This impartial report examines data from over 1000 learners to better understand their wants, needs and expectations. It also explores what you can do to better meet those needs through actionable takeaways and genuine industry insights!
A must for anyone looking to get to grips with their learners in 2019!