Our current vacancies
Customer Success Manager
Summary: The core role of the Customer Success Manager here at Thrive is to make our customer happy! Drawing from your existing experience, you will act as clients’ key point of contact, acting as their go-to person for both gargantuan and niggly tasks.
Working closely with our Chief Customer Officer, this role will involve:
- Care for and represent your own portfolio of Thrive customers, ensuring they are supported, help them to make the best use of their products and providing them with the best opportunities for success
- Helping clients out with programme design, piecing together their content into learning experiences and lead on engagement campaigns
- Oversight of the entire client lifecycle, through purchase, implementation and onboarding through to driving use of the community site, encouraging connection and learning from other customers
- Train and support new customers on the THRIVE platform, meaning you’ll need to become a wizard when it comes driving successful launches, including specific platform configuration on a per-client basis
- Act as SME to internal teams, supporting in training, marketing, webinars and a whole cornucopia of release materials
- Helping your clients create and run engagement campaigns, measuring their success and ensuring they hit their KPIs
- Work strategically with each client to define what good looks like and advise them on how to get there – basically you’re going to have to love data!
Your experience and skills
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Client and project experience is a must
- Good understanding of learning technologies or general learning is a massive bonus
- Exposure to SaaS solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be very comfortable presenting
- Technical background also a bonus but not required
We’re a small company, which means there are loads of opportunities for you to learn new skills, experience different roles and really feel like you’re part of something exciting. At the same time, there’s always something that needs doing or things that could be done better. Therefore you’ll need loads of initiative, have a collaborative and teamworking mindset and not be afraid to get your hands dirty!
If you’re interested in this role, please mail our Chief Customer Officer, Danielle Hamilton, with your CV.
Location: Nottingham city centre.
Summary: This is an exciting opportunity for a videographer/producer to work with a creative team designing innovative, boundary-pushing learning content and marketing material. The role offers creative freedom and the opportunity to influence the development of a new and exciting brand in the market.
Working closely with our Senior Graphic Designer, Senior Learning Designer and Head of Marketing, this role will involve:
- Working creatively and bringing new ideas to the table for how video can enhance learning solutions and marketing material.
- Thinking outside of the box to create guides and concepts for video content based on sound research.
- Taking a brief, inputting on and/or developing storyboards, and adapting the script.
- Setting up a shoot and directing others to achieve the best results.
- Post-production work to edit footage and create final videos, including working with designers and project managers throughout this part of the process.
- Planning and organising workload to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Working with clients on relevant projects, from initial conversations and project kick-off through to project completion.
- Getting hands-on with elearning software and presenting ideas to the development team for improvements.
- Ensuring quality and consistency of all assets produced.
Your experience and skills
- At least two years’ experience working in a video production role
- A design degree at 2:1 or above (preferably Design, Photography, Film making or equivalent courses).
If you are interested in this role please email our Head of Production, Claire Winfield, with your CV.